Thursday, July 16, 2015

Letter to my future husband

Hi. I don't know who you are yet, but I want you to know that I pray for you often. I hope you are not sad or having a hard time. I hope everything is going alright with you. I can't wait to meet you! First of all, I want you to know that this is a huge deal for me to be opening up to someone like this. I could never imagine in a million years that I would get to love a man other than my father and brother. But you stole my heart because I know that if I am choosing to spend the rest of my life with you, you are kind, helpful, patient, and faithful. I think you are pretty cute too. I can't imagine someone being so special right now, but I know you are out there. I hope you have learned to understand my crazy days and weird actions by now. I hope you find my humor funny. I hope you make me laugh as well. I ask for forgiveness in advance if I will ever make you mad, upset, or tired. I know our marriage won't be perfect, but I hope we can choose to love and serve each other every day of our lives. I know my life will chage once I meet you and start falling in love with you. I have never experienced that feeling, so I hope you know you are extremely special for that. Above all, I hope you are extremely close to Jesus and your faith. A family that prays together, stays together. I know we will live peaceful lives if we have Christ in our hearts. Maybe we will suffer much, for there is no life without suffering, but in the end, if we choose to carry those sufferings joyfully accepting them as a gift from Jesus, I know we will succeed and lead saintly lives. I hope we can both be god examples to our children.

I love you,

Steph (2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment